Feeling post silly seaon puffy? Try our low carb nicoise salad...
- 1 egg
- 100g Nice Pickles Jerk Beans, half sliced vertically & half diced
- 20ml Good Time Brine
- 1 garlic cloves, finely
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 baby cos lettuces, leaves torn
- 2 ripe tomatos, chopped
- 400g tuna in oil
- Place the egg in a saucepan of cold water and bring to the boil. Cook for 3-4 minutes and run under cold water until cool.
- Slice half the beans horizontally and dice the other half.
- Add the beans to the chopped lettuce, tuna & tomato in a serving bowl
- For the dressing, whisk the Good Time Brine, olive oil & garlic in a bowl and season.
- Pour over the dressing and gently toss.
- Peel & halve the egg and combine with the salad.